A MANCHESTER man was left heartbroken after his devastating injuries from a Benidorm waterslide malfunction lead to a break-up.
28-year-old Jamie Norman suffered deep slashes across his face, arms and legs after a trap door failed to open on the 60 mph VertiGo slide in Aqualandia.
Despite the support of his partner Vicki Holbrook, 30, and his two children, Norman suffered from extreme stress and low self-esteem following from the injuries, leading to his separation from his partner.
Norman is in counselling and exploring plastic surgery as an option.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29