A WANTED British fugitive is believed to have fled to Spain.
Michael Cameron, 26, has been on the run for three years after being convicted of property and drugs crimes.
Cameron, from Hertfordshire, is believed to be living in Almeria or the Costa Blanca.
He was also charged with perverting the course of justice and possessing Class C drugs with intent to supply.
Sergeant Jamie Moggridge from the Tactical team at Hertfordshire Police said: “We believe that Michael may be living under a different name in Spain, and I would urge any British expats living in Spain who may know him or recognise him to get in touch.”
Anyone with information should contact Hertfordshire police on 01707 354000 and [email protected]
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10