Bueno después de el gran día de pesca hoy día 7-10-2018 ,A la vuelta a puerto nos encontramos con unas de las especies mas bonitas de nuestro mar flotando si defensas ni forma para poder alimentarse y no se me ocurre otra cosa que salvarla,hay esta el vídeo ustedes mismo opinareis (POR FAVOR NO MAS PLASTICOS)gracias LOVITCHARTER PUERTO BANUS MARBELLA,PANTALAN 3#LOVITCHARTER #TORTUGA MARINA.
Geplaatst door Jorge Duran Pérez op Zondag 7 oktober 2018
THIS is the moment a sea turtle was rescued off the coast of Marbella.
The clip shows Brits and Spaniards pull the clearly distressed creature aboard the LOVIT Charter fishing boat.
A tour organiser uses scissors and a knife to try and free the animal from a white plastic sac, which has been wound tightly around its fin.
The turtle is clearly scared and distressed in heartbreaking scenes.
It is eventually freed before being returned to the water.
Jorge Duran Perez, who posted the video, said: “On our way back to the port we saw one of the most beautiful creatures of our sea.
“I didn’t know how else to save it, see the video for yourselves, PLEASE NO MORE PLASTICS!”
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19
- Iconic restaurant on Spain’s Costa del Sol divides opinion over sign declaring it ‘Spanish, Catholic and rightwing’ - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 16:54