— Chocolates Nestlé (@chocolatenestle) November 19, 2018
MCDONALD’S has sent Spain into meltdown with the release of two new McFlurry and McShake Christmas flavours.
Nestle announced on Twitter that its famous red box of chocolates, ‘Caja Roja’ would flavour the fast food chain’s creamy Christmas creations.
Describing the milkshake on their website McDonald’s said: “It is inevitable to fall into the temptation of this delicious smoothie made with Nestlé’s most famous chocolates.
“You will not be able to resist.”
One Twitter user, Mireia Basagaña, called the festive desserts a ‘double date’, while another, Valentina, wrote ‘something to go back to McDonald’s for.’
The additions to the McDonald’s seasonal menu will be rolled out across Spain and are expected to rival McDonald’s UK’s Maltesers Reindeer Christmas McFlurries.
The Caja Roja McFlurry contains 393 calories and 47g of sugar, and is on sale for €2.80, while the Caja Roja McShake has 337 calories and 31g of sugar, but is available for just €2.15.
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- DON’T LEAF US THIS WAY: Brexit striking fear into hearts of ‘terrified’ farmers in Spain’s Andalucia - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- One in every seven euros into Spain’s economy comes from tourism - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 09:00
- There is more than just good fish restaurants in the seaside resort of Manilva - 7 Mar, 2019 @ 15:23