— Chocolates Nestlé (@chocolatenestle) November 19, 2018
MCDONALD’S has sent Spain into meltdown with the release of two new McFlurry and McShake Christmas flavours.
Nestle announced on Twitter that its famous red box of chocolates, ‘Caja Roja’ would flavour the fast food chain’s creamy Christmas creations.
Describing the milkshake on their website McDonald’s said: “It is inevitable to fall into the temptation of this delicious smoothie made with Nestlé’s most famous chocolates.
“You will not be able to resist.”
One Twitter user, Mireia Basagaña, called the festive desserts a ‘double date’, while another, Valentina, wrote ‘something to go back to McDonald’s for.’
The additions to the McDonald’s seasonal menu will be rolled out across Spain and are expected to rival McDonald’s UK’s Maltesers Reindeer Christmas McFlurries.
The Caja Roja McFlurry contains 393 calories and 47g of sugar, and is on sale for €2.80, while the Caja Roja McShake has 337 calories and 31g of sugar, but is available for just €2.15.
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40