— Chocolates Nestlé (@chocolatenestle) November 19, 2018
MCDONALD’S has sent Spain into meltdown with the release of two new McFlurry and McShake Christmas flavours.
Nestle announced on Twitter that its famous red box of chocolates, ‘Caja Roja’ would flavour the fast food chain’s creamy Christmas creations.
Describing the milkshake on their website McDonald’s said: “It is inevitable to fall into the temptation of this delicious smoothie made with Nestlé’s most famous chocolates.
“You will not be able to resist.”
One Twitter user, Mireia Basagaña, called the festive desserts a ‘double date’, while another, Valentina, wrote ‘something to go back to McDonald’s for.’
The additions to the McDonald’s seasonal menu will be rolled out across Spain and are expected to rival McDonald’s UK’s Maltesers Reindeer Christmas McFlurries.
The Caja Roja McFlurry contains 393 calories and 47g of sugar, and is on sale for €2.80, while the Caja Roja McShake has 337 calories and 31g of sugar, but is available for just €2.15.
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45