Santa Claus opens the holidays at Sierra Nevada skiing down the illuminated track of El Rio accompanied by 20 of his festive expert skiers.
Dozens of children were awaiting his descent from the slopes and received candy as part of the Christmas program which also includes the screening of up to 7 children’s films in the telecabine cinema (27, 28, 29 and 30 December, and 2, 3 and 4 January), children’s workshops (2 and 3 January) and concerts in the square of Andalucía de Pradollano (27 and 31 December).
You can also catch the Three Kings on the evening of January 5th at the popular ski resort.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25