Santa Claus opens the holidays at Sierra Nevada skiing down the illuminated track of El Rio accompanied by 20 of his festive expert skiers.
Dozens of children were awaiting his descent from the slopes and received candy as part of the Christmas program which also includes the screening of up to 7 children’s films in the telecabine cinema (27, 28, 29 and 30 December, and 2, 3 and 4 January), children’s workshops (2 and 3 January) and concerts in the square of Andalucía de Pradollano (27 and 31 December).
You can also catch the Three Kings on the evening of January 5th at the popular ski resort.
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58