Santa Claus opens the holidays at Sierra Nevada skiing down the illuminated track of El Rio accompanied by 20 of his festive expert skiers.
Dozens of children were awaiting his descent from the slopes and received candy as part of the Christmas program which also includes the screening of up to 7 children’s films in the telecabine cinema (27, 28, 29 and 30 December, and 2, 3 and 4 January), children’s workshops (2 and 3 January) and concerts in the square of Andalucía de Pradollano (27 and 31 December).
You can also catch the Three Kings on the evening of January 5th at the popular ski resort.
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23